The Entertainment & Sports Law Society will host 14 legal professionals from the entertainment and sports industries at its annual Entertainment & Sports Law Symposium on Friday, March 24 from 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. in the Martin H. Levin Advocacy Center.
The professionals will be divided into three panels, and students should feel free to come and go according to their interests and schedule. The event will also feature two keynote speakers, Buddy Baker and Andrew Brandt, and conclude with a business card exchange.
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Panel 1 – Sports Agency & Litigation:
- Darren Heitner, Heitner Legal
- Trace Armstrong, Athletes First
- Andrew “Buddy” Baker, Exclusive Sports Group
- Michael Huyghue, Michael Huyghue & Associates
- Ralph Cindrich, Cindrich & Company
Panel 2 – Sports Business & Entertainment Law:
- Daniel Visoiu, Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Ana-Klara Anderson, Golf Channel and Telemundo Deportes
- Kristi Dosh, Forbes and SportsBizMiss Enterprises
- Madhu Goel Southworth, AMC Entertainment, Inc.
- Andrew Brandt, The MMQB and ESPN
Panel 3 – General Counsel:
- Lauren Amato, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Bobbi-Sue Doyle-Hazard, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Zach Daniel, NASCAR
- Nyea Sturman, Orlando Magic